Thursday, August 30, 2007

Where I have been the past few days....

"Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing." -Name that movie-

Well I am back at it! A new year with a new principal. I am one happy chick! This man is amazing. Seriously in 9 years of education this has been the best 2 days of my career. I am not even exaggerating.
He is thoughtful, he follows through with things, he OWNS our school-he cares about what is happening, he is smart, he knows what he is doing. Then paired with our Amazing Vice Principal who is tireless in her enthusiasm, energy and caring for our kids- we are in such a good place. Now I just worry about consolidation. Consolidation is the State of Maine's excuse not to fund education. Argggg...what a career I chose.


So with my new found energy I have finally after 4 years moved my back office around. And I love it. Though most of you have never seen the before, sorry but this is the after. It is a nice little space. My favorite part. My front office is big...meetings and groups happen there. I have a couch, etc....but the back office is cozy and I just love it.






This is my new table for things to be accomplished. As you can see I have much to be accomplished. Darn it. Oh well. I have great energy and plans for the year. Study skills, friendship groups, Girls Group, Student Council, Student Assistance Team, Junior Honor Society, and on and on and on....Talk to me next week.

6 comments:

The Iron Squirrel said...

Billy Madison. FIRST!

Anonymous said...

Go you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice Office Space! No...that's not the movie...you have a nice space.

The Iron Squirrel said...

I dont know how I feel about your sarcasm there steve-o :)

Anonymous said...

It wasn't sarcastic there Ms. Allyson.
I don't know how I feel about your accusatory attitude.

The Iron Squirrel said...

Well steve-o we will just have to duke it out west coast style when you come visit. yipppeeee!!