Monday, August 13, 2007

Good Bye to our favorite house guest...




About a week ago my dad called with news that when I called back and talked with Holly and she told me sad news-I didn't have any words to say. All week I have been thinking about what I would say or post. As I have thought, these pictures came into my mind so I have been searching through discs of old pics. Finally I found them.

And though I still don't know what to say about him...and the sadness I feel in his death...isn't it true that a picture is worth a thousand words.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I just choked up and I don't even know anything about this doggie! I'm sorry to everyone who knew him. :(

Kelly Elizabeth said...

Banner Boo.... That IS a nice picture Beth.

Jules said...

Oh I am so sorry. I know how hard it is. :(

Anonymous said...

There are lots of flower beds for tromping and big cushy couches for snoozing where he is. I'll miss that big, lanky pup.

Barngirl said...

thanks Jules and Colleen-you guys are sweet.

Kelly-sniff.

Dad did you post a comment on my blog??? Or is that my bro???