Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sniff Sniff, Sob...





Ella had her first homework assignment today! We got a letter from her teacher in the mail today. She asked Ella to write to her and tell her a little about herself and mail her the letter back. Her words, my writing. She did an great job. She filled a whole page, asked great questions and even had a little humor. I SWEAR I did not help one bit. The cutest is that Molly was dancing around us while we were working. At the end Ella dictated-My sister Molly is SO funny. She is so funny when she eats. Sometimes when she eats she gets food on her face and I think it is going to stay there forever." At the end she drew a picture of her and Molly playing ball.

Anyway...I only cried three times while I attempted to read the letter from her teacher to her. She got so mad...I told her it was just from excitement. She said while hula hooping that she wished school could start tomorrow!

9 comments:

the roe family said...

i wish school started tomorrow...you've done well bethers. the girls are READY!

as for the us - i am not sure!

tomorrow night i'll be saying a as i put kate down - i'll ask that the world embraces her as she heads off into it thursday morning. i'll it to be kind to her - and pray to god that she is kept safe and happiness follows her.

i am a mess. i am going to go cry myself to sleep.

Barngirl said...

I understand. I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning.

Anonymous said...

Share the Joy!
Your little birds are ready to fly. You have given them a great start, now it is time for them to spread their wings.
Motherhood:from the very start it is full of hopes, fears, love and tears. Welcome to the club. I'd like to tell you it gets easier but.....it takes a while....
Carpe diem.

the roe family said...

interesting turn of events. kater actaully doesn't start school tomorrow. the first half of the alphabet does and the other will start friday. we have one more day to embrace. we did however meet her teacher today and she got the teacher we were praying for. ahhhh! so is excited - and i am excited for her.

The Iron Squirrel said...

Come on now, I've had so many bumps along the way but i turned out ok. thank god for a lot of good family and friends.

The Iron Squirrel said...

Ok so I was thinking Beth, as Jess Mariano once said, "Jesus man, relax she's not shippin off to 'Nam"

Name THAT episode! We shall always have the GGs

Barngirl said...

I figure it has got to be around the time that Rory is graduating from Chilton. Jess/Peter Pitrelli...cute

And I will remember this when your first heads off to kindergarten...you will see.

The Iron Squirrel said...

Haha well actually no Jess said it to Dean when Dean didnt want Rory to go with him after that bid on my basket thing.

And jees, im not criticising, just saw a funny GG reference and needed to use it.

MMMMMM...Pete Petrelli......love him

Barngirl said...

AHhhh yes! Good episode! Things got messy.

Fair enough.

yes...me too...