Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ummmmm....I love this couple...


Some may not know this but I met my husband because of a Ben Harper CD. My man worked at Bull Moose Music in Portsmouth, NH. I had admired him from afar on many occasions. I distinctly remember teeheeing about him with Jen as we stood among the CDs. That day I was bold enough to ask him if he could tell me where I could find Ben Harper...hmmmmm...was he really that hard to find. So based on this fateful meeting, would you agree or not agree that Ben Harper holds a special place in my heart. If only a tiny space-still special.
WELL, while reading one of the now almost famous writer, Colleen Kane's entry in the Plenty Blog, Dirt about eco-consicious stars-I discovered that Ben Harper and Laura Dern are married. I LOVE THAT!!!!
I love it so much that I have spent 15 minutes goggling them. Oh I live a sad sad life after the kids go to bed and my hubby isn't home.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Hey! Thanks for reading the Plenty blog! I feel the same way about the Flaming Lips with my bf, their concert was our first date...

The Iron Squirrel said...

I really love that Steve used to work at Bull Moose- I keep forgetting it. Thats hot. I miss the days when you were living in Portsmouth and I was a freshman at UNH and could just have Steve swing by and pick me up on his way home from wherever. or I would take the bus to Market Sqaure There were so many good times, bad times, overtly emotional times and just plain memorable times. I miss college. I miss those days...

Barngirl said...

Colleen...that may make me sound lame but i just have gotten into flaming lips...i love them.

Ally-sigh-i miss those times too...
what the hell were we laughing so hard about anyway...