Friday, August 03, 2007

Last things First

I came home from the beach today and saw our almost finished wall! I love it!

Part of my love for this wall is the way that it has all come along. The rock is all from our land and despite my jokes that our stone mason is my boyfriend....Steve and I both really like him as a person so much. Steve told me that our stone mason really likes the work at our house and was especially pleased with how our wall turned out! I can not explain totally----just this place seems to get better with time.

And then we had pizza around 4:30 today. Everyone was tired and laying low-Molly ate 3 pieces of pizza and then was zoning on her bean bag. After a bit I noticed she had been very still for quite sometime...snores-ville. She was one tired pup-what a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The retaining wall is a great idea and it looks super!
We miss our visits up there...