Sunday, August 26, 2007

My new Urn-inals...

We got a couple gifts while we were away.
Meme gave me a couple Urns I had been coveting for a while now. I think they have found a perfect new home by our stone wall. And as we were standing admiring our new urns in their new home we noticed that our house looked a whole lot cleaner...Yeah Mom and Marty...they have started. It already looks awesome!
I also spent a good part of the day planting a bunch of irises, a hosta, and a autumn joy that Meme gave me from her gardens. I hope that they will make it in their new homes. I am always so nervous about gardening. I am sure that I am going to kill plants. Keep your fingers crossed. We will see what transpires next spring.



5 comments:

Kelly Elizabeth said...

I LOVE those urns.... but I see a sunset pic from my neck of the woods... saw no new blog postings from you... figured you were on vaca somewhere.... interesting... it was here.. did we break up???

Barngirl said...

NO! I still love you mucho!
We were in hermit mode all week.
We didn't even go INTO Sackets!
I will ALWAYS love you---think Whitney before coke...OR even better Dolly.

the roe family said...

oh MAN!!!
(i am so jealous)

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat the gardening, just remember transplants need watering. May be a good project for Ella and Molly. I think they got the gardening gene:>)
Love the urns at your house!
Gotta love those sunsets at the cottage.Who knew that coming home could be such a great get away.

Jules said...

What a beautiful home you have!