Sunday, August 19, 2007

The City Mouse comes to visit her Country Cousins

YEAH! Therese came to visit! On her way to a vacation in Bar Harbor, she gave us the pleasure of her company. It is always such a treat!


So we packed up a picnic and headed down to Prescott Park for dinner and a play. Not just any play...

I am not sure Ella could have been any happier. Maria and the children ran right down the sidewalk next to her!!!!! If she could have stayed awake she would have gladly stayed until the end. But Mr. SandMan got the best of her. AND freaky, crazy Sand Man got the best of Molly.







This morning we went out for a yummy breakfast and the girls got some good time with Therese before I took her up to Portland to the bus station. We always love a visit from Therese!

4 comments:

The Iron Squirrel said...

God I miss you guys

therese said...

And I always love a visit with the Nasons! Thanks for having me!!!!

Colleen said...

Yay Therese! I miss her already.

Anonymous said...

We miss you too Ally-
You are welcome Therese!
And she is missable Colleen!