Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Today

This is Moo, she does things like play outside in the summer with a winter hat on.

This is me at the end of a long day-most days keeping up and one step ahead of the Moo.

This the porcupine quill that stuck in Molly's foot this morning and required us to visit the emergency room today. Thank goodness there was no barb so it came out easy. It caused quite a stir for three Nason women-I will say. Ella was crying-OH my sister, oh my little sister. Molly was just crying. I was running around. Just running. Having no clue what to do. Turned around three times in the car before I got where I was going. What a dork.


Funny side note...I almost brought my camera with me to the emergency room. But I just thought that would be wrong. I have some moral fiber.

5 comments:

tt said...

Oh my goodness, this is so funny. Only because it did not happen to me, but so funny. I can just imagine it!

The Iron Squirrel said...

ask my mom aABOUT surgery today..will mkae you feel better....

Anonymous said...

Poor Moo...I can imagine the hysteria surrounding the Nason women!!!
Funny imagery, not funny for you girls...
Hope the Moo is feeling better.

Lori said...

Poor Miss Molly! Poor you! Not a fun time...but the idea of you in the ER with your camera is pretty funny. "Here is the nice doctor that pulled the quill from Molly's foot...."

Kelly Elizabeth said...

MY POOR PEANUT.... I love your blog Bethers... this is the kind of stuff I NEED to see.

You are a great blogger dork! (compliment!)