Sunday, July 22, 2007

Camden...

The Girls took a trip to Camden in the afternoon for lunch and a walk around. We had an AWESOME lunch at Cappy's Chowder House. If you are ever in Camden...you MUST go!




Natalie and Ella

Deb and her Mommy Juice

Doing 2 little black birds...we had a moving experience at the restaurant. While I was doing 2 little black birds for the girls...this woman at the bar behind us started yelling-ney screeching-oh my god, where did you hear that? MY GRANDFATHER USED TO Do THAT FOR ME!!!!!-she was so overwhelmed. She had never heard it anywhere but from him before. She was so moved. We all were. We figured the grandpas were up there smiling at us.

The kids' meals came in fun cars...they were a little excited...


MY chowd-ah-so YUM!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I remember Cappy's Chowder House from our Rockport days...I loved Camden..in the summer!
Great pics.

Colleen said...

Stop it now, you're making me want to have kids.

Barngirl said...

I know how to stop that urge..."I was born in Baton Rouge!" haha