Friday, July 06, 2007

Breast Cancer 3 Day

Alright it is official! I stink at fundraising.
I think it is because of me that the Blister Sisters have dropped to 4th place in the fundraising efforts. Sigh.

So I am making a pathetic plea to see if you have not donated and are interested you can click on the link below and you can make a quick online donation and support an amazing cause and ME! The donations are fully TAX DEDUCTIBLE. Yippie!

Breast Cancer 3 day Homepage


My awesome sister in law inspired me to join in this cause. The loss of my mother in law solidified my desire to take on this challenge. I will be walking 60 miles in 3 days in October in Atlanta, Georgia. I have spoken to a woman who is doing and has done the walk in Boston...she says it is an AWESOME experience.

Thanks in advance of your support...the smallest amount helps!
Breast Cancer will affect someone you know or love...please do your part to help!

No comments: