Sunday, September 09, 2007

Working in North Berwick

Steve got a job in North Berwick for last night. We got very spoiled by his 7 minute commute. Home for lunch and dinner and even time for a socializing on the stone wall while the girls played. The evening was humid but the sky was beautiful as the sun went down. We all watched as the bats came out to eat. And those of you who know me know that I have very little love for that winged creature, but last night I actually enjoyed watching them swoop around the pink evening sky. A lot easier to enjoy because they were not in my bedroom swooping above my head, you hear me.


If you enlarge this photo you can see a bat fluttering in the upper right corner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a blogging maniac, I can't even keep up with the comments...
Keep the pics coming.
Love y'all.

The Iron Squirrel said...

You dont like bats? really? So weird...me neither. I don't miss them, not one bit.