Thursday, September 20, 2007

We had a Mishka in our house.

My friend Tasha and her daughter, Marina-aka Mishka-little mouse in Russian-came for dinner last night. The girls always get excited when they come to visit. As you can see from pictures we tend to get a little "kid" wild. The costumes come out, the musical instruments come out-plays are performed, girls turn into MONSTERS, songs are sung. We love those Towers.

I wonder how many kids have had this done to them in our house? It is a Nason initiation, I think.

Mishka-such a cutie!

Molly is a princess!


Tasha-Such a good sport-initiator of fun.

4 comments:

tt said...

thank you for not having me come in to find this in my work inbox tis morning!

Last night was a blast!

Colleen said...

The barn looks awesome!!! This is the first time I've gotten a view of the barn-iness of it. So cool.

Barngirl said...

i resisted the urge...and just blogged about it instead.

Barngirl said...

Thanks Colleen-I feel the love!