Sunday, November 12, 2006





Our first night in Brooklyn. We had a great time. Despite the extra hours it took us to get there because of traffic, we were happy to land in a fun area of Brooklyn, a couple blocks from friends, Pete and Erin. We went out to dinner at Bonnie's Grill. Very diner-esque! But the best veggie chili cheese fries I have ever had. Perfect first meal. And then met up with people at a bar. I don't know the name but it had two bocci ball courts with the fanciest bocci ball players I have ever seen. I thought that there was a law somewhere that says you are not allowed to play bocci ball in pearls and heels.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bar is called Union Hall.

The Iron Squirrel said...

You have some sweet clean eyebrows there sis....hehe and in one of those pictures Steve looks like hes got a gold toof. I gotta kick out of that.

therese said...

I beleive Park Slope has some sort of local ordinance exempting them from the "no bocci in pearls and heels" law.

And can I just say again how awesome it was to see you and Steve!