Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly




Things I have realized after a very long day...
1. The Good-I am realizing that Lori is not only my sister-in-law but also my friend. The Lamberts are becoming good friends. I got to see Ella walk down the street with her friend, Levi and put her hand around his back just cause she cares for him. Sweet little kid moment. My father-in-law and brother-in-law are very good to me when my husband is not around.
2. The Bad-When it has been over a year maybe two since you have seen people it is okay to pass on the most recent event that involves them because they won't find it important that you are there even though you travelled with two kids for an hour in your car to see them. Molly is a wreck after two hours in the car, a 20 minute nap and let loose in a pizza place and then Christmas Tree Lighting. She has no off switch just more amped. The three of us do not do well on a day of crappy food.
3. The Ugly-Carrying both Ella and Molly under an arm screaming from the Bethel Church Choral Group singing at the Gazebo...I have nothing else to say.
Except this...they sure are cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they SURE are!

Lori said...

Aw. Love that you (and Steve and the kids) are so close by....As far yesterday, I hear you, my friend. We should have stayed in NoBer or Dover. See you soon?