Monday, November 06, 2006

I got a new outfit, a new haircut and clean eyebrows

I am ready for a weekend in NYC.
Thank you to all the insights and support I got from all of you. I went on Saturday and bought an outfit at a great store in Portsmouth called Serendipity. The outfit is simple but elegant. A black skirt, simple lines-flowing. The top is a black tank with a beautiful long-sleeve lace top over it. It is antique white with satin trim along the button line and a satin tie around the back. I will wear black mary janes for shoes. I know I am going to be comfortable and I love the outfit.

ALSO...big night! I got the best haircut tonight. I have been waiting probably 4 years for a haircut like this. I got it done by a woman in town named Irish Nason. She had vision, confidence and I got a great hair cut. YEAH! I also got my eyebrows waxed. I love that. Best 8 bucks I have spent in a while.

Sarah, speaking of addicting. I could get used to this manicure, waxing, nice haircut, new outfits. BUT cleaning is cheaper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! you've got to post pics of you and steveo at the big event. can't wait to see-sounds beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bethers!
Now there is nothing left to do except go and have a great time.