Thursday, June 07, 2007

So much happened when I was at work today...

What a day! I had a yucky day at work today. With 6 and a half days left everyone is a little on edge...hmmm..but while I was at work today, there were worker bees at home busy at improving our beautiful home. We had Dave Marshall over to do some work. He finished our entry way trim so that it looks wonderful. Thanks Dave! What was really wonderful was the flower bed that Meme, Ella and a little bit of Molly made for me. It is beautiful and will be something I enjoy for many years to come with balloon flowers and liatris and columbine and peonies...I am one lucky lady. Ella was a true worker today. She helped Meme plant and Grandpa gather stones for the borders. Steve took these pictures before the camera got broken. (don't ask) He was busy these past couple days cleaning out the place of junk, junk, junk...what a great couple days! Ending with a night at Grissini's. YUM!




No comments: