Sunday, June 03, 2007

My Sweet Petunias...

Charlotte was with us this weekend. I had my first taste of being a single mom with three kids. Sometimes were more difficult then others...but over all those Nason Girls are pretty easy to deal with. Charlotte fell right into our family groove. I have to say I was very impressed with her ability to hang. After nap on Saturday we spent the afternoon and evening with the Randalls. Five kids really keep things moving.
These pictures are ones I took while the girls planted their flowers. All of them were so cute for different reasons so I included ALL OF THEM. Enjoy!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you're photography skills are impressive!!!

the roe family said...

i LOVE these pictures beth. they remind me of the 3 little muskateers. how lucky are they to have one another. xoxoxo