Saturday, June 16, 2007

2 Fun things today..

Ella and I made a dump run and took a chance at the Dump Mall. Just about to leave when I took a deeper look into a box and found this great enamelware (?) bowl...whatever it is, it will be nice with a little pansy in it.


And most important, we found out who Ella's teacher is going to be next year and it is the teacher I wanted...that everyone wants. The one that told me all the teachers would be fighting over Ella, now you know why I like her, and I am just thrilled about it! I know that next year will be a GREAT year.

3 comments:

Kelly Elizabeth said...

Um... bowl? or chamber pot? WASH WELL MY SILLY GIRLS!

Barngirl said...

Well, those pansies ought to grow like crazy!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great fine! I have one that was in the fam, I think it had a Kitty on it at one time. It is a chamber potty or a little boy "trainer".
Can't wait to see all of you tomorrow.