Friday, April 20, 2007

She is even posing...




I have entered a whole new world here. The world of dance and dance performances. Certain tights, red lipstick, certain hairstyles, froofy dance outfits with lace and tutus. As I was grumbling about it all today at her dance class, she was in there dancing her little heart out. We got home and she wanted to try the outfit on immediately and then my heart melted. She learned the pose at dance class. I asked her if she liked going to dance class and she said, Oh YES. So I guess I can suck up all the rest of the madness because she loves it. And all of this for 2 minutes of maybe nothing...maybe tears...maybe frozen standing and staring...BUT Maybe 2 minutes of tapping her little heart out. And me crying my eyes out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO Ella! Kate loves you and can't wait to see your new dance moves!