Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Is it vacation yet? I can't tell...

So what is going on with this weather? I am supposed to be on Spring vacation in 2 days and it is going to snow tomorrow into Friday. And there does not seem to be a break in the weather. So sad.

I am not sleeping yet. I am organizing a Career Day for our 7th and 8th graders and the event is tomorrow. i am nervous and just want it to be here already. I know that there are people who are silently judging me. But overall, people will all be enjoying a day off from teaching and the kids will enjoy a fun day of learning.

Friday will be a day of no working...or as little working as possible. Friday afternoon party...I will be in the kitchen-

We had a good Easter. Great visit from Grandpa and Meme. However, Thursday morning we woke up to NO electricity and the huge amount of snow. Electricity did not come back until Friday morning. So the Holiday weekend started with a little stress plus we didn't get to go out to eat with Dad and Holly to Grissini's without Kids.

Sunday we are heading up to the Farm for a little visit and to get out of Dodge. Steve has to work so The Nason girls are going solo. I will take some pictures and pray for some sun and warm weather for us Mainers. We need relief!

No comments: