Wednesday, March 28, 2007

tuesday no running/walking just feeling bad for myself and my sickness...Wednesday got to stay home because Grace was recovering from a bug. So today I feel better.
Ran 1.5 miles...walked the rest... 2 miles.

Chinese food with the Randalls tonight.
Girls were all tired out when we got home.

Back to reality tomorrow but things are settling on the work front. Testing is over so I can get creative again! I am doing a fun project with some 4th graders. Life/Memory Boxes. Fun decorated boxes that they put memories in and share with the group. Mem Fox wrote a wonderful book called Wilford Gordon..something something. So sweet. Young boy creates a memory box for a woman who is suffering from alzheimer's. Very touching. So we will read that and then do the project.

Any ho...started my embroidery tonight. Napkins with our initial on it with some design. Good for a first project. Simple. Need to get a little more fancy with my work.

Time for bed...YAWN

No comments: