Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Lovely Friend!

I don't see you enough. But I hear your laugh when I see something funny that I know we would both laugh at. I think of you and all the things that you inspire me to be better at-even now-even when I don't see you everyday. Not like when "what are you doing tonight?" "I don't know, hanging out with you?"
I hope that you have a Happy, Happy Birthday-Know that my life is better having you in it! Even if it is just a smidgen...
You are Lovely! Thanks for being BORN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it was so great talking to you. I miss the old us.
Here's something I stumbled onto that made me laugh out loud and think of you. . .
http://dontknowhowyadoit.blogspot.com/2007/08/ratatouille.html
Not the rodent aspect, but the hilarity aspect. And the voice. I could hear you telling this story. . . though I hope you will never have to.
Love you!

Barngirl said...

Yeah-that is kind of too close to home. Have you seen our van lately??? Though more likely it would be a mouse and I actually think we had a mouse die in our heating system one winter because when I turned the heat on the girls and I were bombarded with the most awful smell. It was a topic of conversation for weeks.