Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Some good t-shirts...

One of the fun things to this weekend was seeing the different things teams did for their attire. From angel wings to tu-tus to stuffed bras, there were many creative ideas expressed. I enjoyed the different t-shirts. This quote made me feel good when I read it at 6:30 in the morning the first day and I was standing there in my shorts shivering.Guess what-one of the women on this team was from Jersey...that one is for Therese and Colleen.
This one just cracked me up. My absolute favorite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great adventure, and for a very worthy cause.
Gotta love those Jersey girls:>)

Barngirl said...

That's right Meme! That one is for you TOO!
How could I have forgotten!!

Colleen said...

HAHA. The last one is great, too.