Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Atlanta 3-Day Walk for Breast Cancer

I was invited by my sister-in-law Sarah to walk in the 3 day for Breast Cancer in Atlanta in October. I am going to do it!

Please support me as I take an amazing journey in the fight against breast cancer! The Breast Cancer 3-Day is a 60-mile walk over the course of three days. Net proceeds benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the National Philanthropic Trust, funding important breast cancer research, education, screening, and treatment.

If you are interested in making a donation to support me in my quest, please click the link below!

Help Beth Walk The Three Day in Atlanta Georgia in Memory of Mona Nason!

2 comments:

The Iron Squirrel said...

Yay! Thats really cool. I have a friend here that did it in San Diego. She said it was good times.

I know I don't talk to you too much anymore but I am sure you heard I got a new job. More money and interesting cancer and fertility research...thanks for supporting the cause...we scientists need the money!

Pete said...

That's what I'm talking about. I am envisioning the Chariots of Fire soundtrack playing as you and Sarah cross the finish line.....Bring it Blister Sisters!